Industrial Water SoftenersProviding you the best range of industrial water softeners with effective & timely delivery.
Industrial Water Softeners
Approx. Price: Rs 1.5 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Softener Tank Type||Vertical|
|Capacity (m3/hr)||2.0, 1.0, 3.0, 5.0, 4.0|
The water softener is available in MS, SS, and FRP and in various sizes in different combinations of diameters and heights. Softener consists essentially of a pressure vessel containing a bed of strong acid cation resin which is supported on a bed of Silex. The vessel is fitted internally with a distributing and collecting system for the raw and treated water, brine, and effluent.
- The regeneration tank provided with suction pipe, brine collector to make a saturated solution for regeneration.
- The unit is provided along with all interconnecting pipe work Valves, Instruments, Test kit and accessory.
- In the softener, the hard water flows through the bed of cation resin which causes the calcium and magnesium ions in the hard water to be exchanged for sodium ions. Sodium salts do not contribute to hard scale formation. When cation exchanger is exhausted and has no more sodium ion available to exchange with Ca & Mg, it is regenerated with sodium chloride (common salt) NaCl to replenish the sodium ions.
- Purity of soft water is expressed by hardness which is tested by Hardness Test Kit. After softener hardness is less than 5 ppm which is commercially Zero.
- Removal of Total Hardness by Ion Exchange Process
- Convert Hard water into soft water.
- Energy efficient design
- Removes Total hardness by ion exchange process
- Uses minimum space, chemicals
- Simple to operate
- Low power consumption,
- Provides greater flexibility
- Minimum possibility of carryover
- Minimum amount of water lost
- Minimum operator attention required
- Simplifies maintenance, Low capital cost, space saving, compact, easy operation
- Minimizes dewatering cost of downstream equipment
- Delivery Time: 4 to 6 weeks